Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

letter from Japan 2014/4/17 23:05
so, i'm waiting a letter from my japanese penpal. he already sent it on march 26th, and until now i still haven't received it!
he included a small present inside the envelope, so when i told him that the letter not here, he was so dissapointed.
i'm afraid that the letter was gone during the trip.. or any info of how long will it take for that letter to arrive here?
sorry for my bad english :(
oh, i'm living in indonesia btw.
by madelinemo  

Re: letter from Japan 2014/4/18 12:54
It depends on your or their postal service I guess. I sent a package to my friends and some arrived there withen a week, sometimes 2 weeks, and sometimes a month. Same thing when they send it to me.
by Sarah (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: letter from Japan 2014/4/19 00:55
Is it traceable? If not, when sending gifts next time, tell your friend to choose a mail system that allows you to trace where it is now. In Japanese, we call it "tsui-seki."

By the way, a cake that was sent to me from the U.S. in November by air, arrived to Japan this week. Unfortunately, it wasn't traceable. But I got it!
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread