Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Romantic places around Minato-ku 2014/4/18 18:15
Hello everyone.
I'll be visiting my girlfriend soon, and will stay with her at a hotel in Minato-Ku (I don't want to be too specific as in where we'll stay).
I wanted to take her at least to a nice restaurant, with a romantic atmosphere.
Sadly, the most I can find is Ramen shops or other fast food chains.
Does anyone perhaps know reputable restaurants, or sites that let me search for some (like a database)?
Perhaps, anyone also knows other nice dating spots I could check out?
I give my sincere thanks to anyone who replies.
by SevenSevenSeven  

Re: Romantic places around Minato-ku 2014/4/19 13:23
by Opia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Romantic places around Minato-ku 2014/4/19 16:53
I suppose it depends what type of food you want, and what you want to pay, but I had a lovely Wedding Anniversary meal at Roy's Restaurant in Roppongi Hills. They gave us a table looking out towards the Sky Tower, just on dusk and the it was lit up and everything looked lovely as night fell and all the surrounding lights came on. They have both an
a la Carte menu and also a set menu, which if I can remember was not too expensive. Nice food, and good service.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Romantic places around Minato-ku 2014/4/20 02:42
I'm not sure how much you want to spend, but there is one or two nice restaurants in the Mori Tower Observation deck. The Observation deck tickets are about 1500 yen and that includes entrance into the Mori Art Museum.

Azabu juban and Moto Azabu also have some nice intimate restaurants. In Azabu Juban, Le Petit Tonneau is a wonderful small French bistro (http://www.timeout.jp/en/tokyo/venue/2238/Le-Petit-Tonneau).

by Erin DB rate this post as useful

reply to this thread