Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

yokohamaticket_service at YJA 2014/4/19 13:39
Hi Everyone,

I'm desperate for a ticket for Tohoshinki's Tree tour in Yokohama Arena on 4/24. I've been looking at this seller: http://storeuser10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/yokohamaticket_service?alocale=0jp&mode=2&apg=4
and it seems this is the YJA account of yokohamaticket.co.jp. But i was wondering, the bids are at the relatively "cheap" price of around 11k to 13k JPY (with starting bids at 5k JPY). Does this mean it sells at around the same price in their stores as they do in YJA? I've taken a look at their website and their tickets sell at much much more staggering prices. So i was wondering if buying their tickets at YJA is a better option if it is indeed cheaper, than in the actual store? Please help me, I'm so confused!
by Tree (guest)  

Re: yokohamaticket_service at YJA 2014/4/20 15:33
Well the bids are going up now.
This seller seems to be selling off extra tickets on behalf of individuals who have extra tickets (because they mention that the ticket is in the name of a female). With auctions, you never know what the final price will be.

On some auctions, they have "buy it now" price, and that is indeed staggeringly high.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread