Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ashikaga Flower Park at night 2014/4/19 14:15
Hi,

On May 8th I will go to Ashikaga Flower Park,
and I searched in japan-guide Ashikaga flower park opens from 09:00 - 18:00, but on some blog I saw some pictures of this park at night ! and It's really beautiful ! Does anyone know exactly does this park really opens until night ?

The other one, on some blogs too, I see some figurine, some small "dolls" in Akihabara, that can capture our photo, and put it on the doll's face. In this blog I see it's just a machine, there's no one operating it, Does anyone know the name of this so I can research further ? Or anyone know any information about this photo booth capturing ?

Thanks a lot
by Hanhanid  

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park at night 2014/4/19 17:13
They open for additional hours from 17:30 - 21:00 during the wisteria festival. For 2014, the dates they've listed is from April 19 - May 18, but the exact dates might vary depending on the flowers.

If you enter during the day, you should be able to stay into the evening, though the ticket price might vary.

http://www.ashikaga.co.jp/news/news-539.html
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Ashikaga Flower Park at night 2014/4/20 09:42
Thank you ! Now I can plan the trip wisely, I'll go at noon and enjoy the nite at the park.

Anyone know where in Tokyo to take our photo and put it in a doll / anime like doll ?
I think it will make a good souvenir :D

Thanks
by Hanhanid rate this post as useful

reply to this thread