Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/20 02:28
Hi,

I would like to find out which one is more worth for visit? Due to time constraint, I could only visit either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disneysea.
by Boni (guest)  

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/20 23:55
Ppl say sea since sea is unique to Japan!
by CL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/21 03:07
I was researching the same question and concluded the same answer... See DisneySea since it is only in Japan.
by perezp77 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/21 10:31
I forgot to ask if you have young kids bcos Sea's rides are more scary while Land's rides are more targeted at kids than adults.
by CL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/21 10:47
I am going to give you a mixed answer, and it is based on your experience with going to a Disney Park.

I have been to all four Disney parks in Orlando, but you may have never been to one at all. I would go to DisneySea, for the reasons I am about to give.

If you have never been, and have children with you, I sould select Disneyland. It is a well tested park, and all the best rides have been copied.

If you have been, and have older children, I believe that DisneySea is a better choice. The rides are targeted at a slightly older taget audience, and I beleive it is more unique as far as Disney Parks.

I hope this helps.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/21 17:03
The Japanese version of the Pooh Hunny Pot ride is unique to Japan. It is fabulous. Otherwise the rest of the park is similar to California and Orlando. The Electrical Parade Dreamlights at TDL is also exceptional.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/23 09:03
Dear all, thanks for all your advise. Actually I am going there alone and I haven't been to any Disneyland before. Maybe I should go for Disneyland?
by boni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland vs Disneysea 2014/4/25 09:06
Disney land :family, kids
Disney sea :couple, adults

Theme difference:
Land : Sea of Adventure and Imagination
-fantasy, colourful, childish, more chance to see characters
Sea : Kingdom of Dream and Magic
-calmed, relaxed, romantic, alcohol, less crowded

Looking for Dreams -))) Land
(Disney character's houses, cute rides)
Looking for real fun -))) Sea
(Center of the earth, Indiana Johns,Tower of Terror)

Number of attractions:
Land -))) 41
Sea -))) 23
by Bakachann rate this post as useful

reply to this thread