Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Final Itinerary- looking for some feedback 2014/4/21 13:27
Hey all! I posted here earlier in the month and finally figured out our itinerary for our trip mid-late may. We went ahead and booked our accommodations to be safe, but Im just posting our itinerary here to get some final feedback, in case we need to change something last minute.

Heres the itinerary:

May 14-16: Tokyo

May 17: Mt Koya, stay overnight in shukubo

May 18: Travel to Kii-Tanabe, stay the night

May 19: Early morning begin Kumano Kodo Nakehechi route, stay night on the way (can't recall the name of the place)

May 20: Wake up, hike again all day, stay in Yunomine Onsen at overnight.

May 21: Bus partway to Nachi Taisha, hike to shrine and then spend night in Kii-Katsuura

May 22: Early morning train to Osaka, spend day in Osaka and night.

May 23: Train early to Kagoshima, spend day/ night there

May 24- 27: Yakushima

May 28-June 1: Tokyo

Thanks for the help guys! This is the plan that we came up with for the places we most want to see on our trip. It seems doable so far, but I just want to make 100% sure.

by bigmac996 (guest)  

Re: Final Itinerary- looking for some feedback 2014/4/21 20:30
I think that there is no problem in your plan.

I think you know, Since Kumano Kodo is a mountain path, when the heavy rain, it is better to choose to ride the bus.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Final Itinerary- looking for some feedback 2014/4/22 04:45
Thanks for the reassurance and the tip man! We are well-equipped in the event of rain, but to be safe we'll have a backup plan. Anything can happen, so we're prepared for the worst haha. Thanks again!
by bigmac996 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread