Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Jr combine toteyama alpen route pass? 2014/4/22 14:09
Hi, i am planning to visit japan this coming June. Will arrive at Nagoya at 16 june , and i am planning to visit Toteyama kurobe alpen route. I heard about Jr combine alpen route pass. Where do i get to buy the ticket ? How is it? And which area does it cover ?
by Adellin (guest)  

Re: Jr combine toteyama alpen route pass? 2014/4/23 00:12
I think the ticket you mentioned is a thing of the Tateyama Kurobe Alpen Kippu.
By the choice of the area and route to use, the price of it is different.
Validity period of it is 8 days. Section between Shinanoomachi from Toyama is getting on and off freely. Place of sale it is a travel company and some major stations such as Nagoya Station.

Available routes:
Hida course
(There is also the reverse)
Nagoya-limited express Hida-Toyama-Alpen route-Shinanoomachi-JR Oito line-JR Chuo line-Nagoya

Sirasagi course
(There is also the reverse)
Nagoya-limited express Shirasagi-Toyama-Alpen route-Shinanoomachi-JR Oito line-JR Chuo line-Nagoya

A type
It is possible to go to Unazuki Onsen.
B type
It is not possible to go to Unazuki Onsen.

Hida course A type: 20,710 yen
Hida course B type: 18,610 yen
Shirasagi course A type: 23,800 yen
Shirasagi course B type: 21,700 yen

http://jr-central.co.jp/news/release/nws001393.html (Japanese)
http://jr-central.co.jp/news/release/_pdf/000021717.pdf
(Japanese)
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Jr combine toteyama alpen route pass? 2014/5/14 17:20
I am planning to purchase the JR package with the combination of the alphine route also, startining and end points of Osaka city. Since the details are in Japanese, hard to understand all information. I think there are 2 options, Hokuriku Line round trip (24,260 yen), and Hokuriku line and central line (26,730 yen). My plan (6 days) from Osaka to Takayama, Shirakawago, Kanazawa, Totayama, Tateyama alphine route, Matsumoto, Nagoya, Osaka. For this plan I need to purchase the first or second option, and both options are not applicable for the nobi bus between Takayama-Kanazawa, right? Thanks in advance.
Nipon
by Nipon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jr combine toteyama alpen route pass? 2014/5/14 19:06
Unfortunately, you will not be able to cover using the Pass all of your destination.
Indeed, understanding of the options of it you are right. However, you can not get off Takayama, Shirakawa-go and Kanazawa even use it you buy in Osaka.
think that it is necessary to contemplate the alternative of the Pass for your trip.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread