Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mikurigailke Onsen reservations 2014/5/7 04:32
I'm trying to book a night at the Mikurigaike Onsen. I have down loaded their reservation form, filled it out, and tried to fax it using the fax number on their website, but the fax is rejected as a voice answers the call, not a fax machine. I have also tried to reserve a room through Japanican website, but they don't accept single person requests. Is there another way to reserve a room at mikurigaike Onsen? I'm planning on going in Mid November, since it is not the height of tourist season, will they accept walk-ins?
by Friendlybill  

Re: Mikurigailke Onsen reservations 2014/5/7 10:36
are you dialing the country code (81 for Japan) and leaving off the leading 0? Also, you may need to dial a 01 for international access, making the number 01-81-76-463-1404.

by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mikurigailke Onsen reservations 2014/5/7 20:43
That may be the problem. I was dialing 011-076-463-1404. Thank you!
by Friendlybill rate this post as useful

Re: Mikurigailke Onsen reservations 2014/10/16 16:39
sorry, but how much we much pay if we stay in mikurigaike onsen? n how much if we only want to try the onsen?thx before
by iren (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread