Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I leave bags at Haneda Airport? 2014/5/13 11:58
I have a 24 hour layover in Japan in a couple of days. I will be transferring from Narita to Haneda. Before I explore I would like to leave my bags in Haneda Airport. Is this possible? After, I would like to go to Odaiba's Joypolis, and Leisure Land. (Which one is open 24 hours? I believe I read something like that). I would then like to walk around Shibuya. It might be a little late, and would preferably like to find a place to take a nap/sleep, and catch the earliest transportation to Haneda Airport. How reasonable is my plan? And also, how easy is it to find a hotel/hostel/capsule in Shibuya while there? I have no travel experience and any advice would be great!!
by Mike Evans (guest)  

Re: Can I leave bags at Haneda Airport? 2014/5/13 12:41
When do you arrive in Narita airport and depart from Haneda airport?
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Can I leave bags at Haneda Airport? 2014/5/13 12:54
I arrive at Narita around 1pm and leave Haneda at around 10pm
by falconpunch rate this post as useful

Re: Can I leave bags at Haneda Airport? 2014/5/13 14:09
There are both coin lockers and temporary luggage storage services are available at Haneda airport.
http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/premises/service/delivery.html

The coin lockers are a bit cheaper(500 YEN per day suitcase seized but limited(max four lockers per sections).

Tokyo Joypolice in Odaiba opens between 10:00 - 22:00(until 23:00 on the limited days).

"Tokyo Leisure Land" palette town in Odaiba opens 24 hours for Darts, Table tennis, Billiards and Ten-pin bowling games ONLY(charged per games).

There is a pod style rest place in Haneda airport from 1000 YEN per hour.
http://www.first-cabin.jp.e.jr.hp.transer.com/locationlist/haneda-term...
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread