Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/17 00:00
I want to travel from Aomori Station to Shimokita Station, but I only have 5 mins to transfer train at Noheji Station:

- is 5 mins enough time?

- as the trains to and from Noheji belong to different companies, do I have to buy a separate ticket before boarding the JR train from Noheji to Shimokita?

by Sam (guest)  

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/18 12:10

I want to travel from Aomori Station to Shimokita Station, but I only have 5 mins to transfer train at Noheji Station

​I visited Shimokita peninsula 2 years ago. I took RAPID RESORT ASUNARO SHIMOKITA using my JR Pass from Aomori, and I could not recall having to transfer at Noheji station. If you do need to transfer, 5 minutes would be ample, as it is a small station.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/18 13:01
Those small stations that have a small transfer window usually give sufficient time for passengers to get off one train and get on the other. Just don't be lacksadaisical about it. Be ready to get off when the doors open and head for the stairs, the usual place to handle transfers.
by X (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/18 13:25
Do I have to buy a separate ticket at Noheji Station before boarding the train to Shimokita?
by Sam147 rate this post as useful

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/18 21:57
Will you have a JR Pass?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/18 22:10
No, I do not have a JR Pass.

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/19 20:20
Any help?

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/19 21:49
Run...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Changing trains at Noheji Station (Aomori) 2014/5/19 22:41
You are possible at Midorinomadoguchi or ticket vending machines in Aomori Station, buy a ticket to Shimokita Station. No need to buy it separately at Noheji Station, you will be transfer smoothly.

If your travel plan is on Saturday, holiday, July 20 to 31, or August 8 to 31, Aomori holiday Pass is available to it. You can buy it at 2,470 yen in Midorinomadoguchi of Aomori Station. It is available Aoimoritetsudou and JR in the Aomori Prefecture only a day.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/tickets/info.aspx?GoodsCd=2085 (Japanese)
by passby168 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread