Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

agency to find people in Okinawa? 2004/11/12 05:23
I am looking for a girl in Okinawa whom lived in Ginowan City when I left in 1996. I lost her address and number, her name was Chikako Arasaki. Need to know of a directory or agency there in Okinawa that would be able to help. thanks you.
by Larry M  

give me more detail. 2005/9/11 03:39
I may be able to help.
by chika rate this post as useful

Chika 2005/11/8 22:45
Chika, can you help me as well? Please can you provide details on how to find people on Okinawa? I have an ex wife and 3 kids living on Okinawa, and I want to find them. Thanks.
by Tom Handl rate this post as useful

try this 2005/12/3 02:48
Take a look at the crcjapan.com website, they might have some idea how to look for them.
by Tilt rate this post as useful

Locating People on Okinawa 2005/12/10 03:51
You can place a paid or unpaid ad in www.japanupdate.com. If you place a paid ad ($10/wk) it will appear in both the online and print editions. you can also place the ad both in English and Japanese.
by VF rate this post as useful

finding old friend 2006/8/31 12:58
I am looking for an old firend that lived in Okinawa. Her name is Shizuka Akamine. I would appreciate it if anybody has any info.
by John rate this post as useful

Hmm 2006/12/5 20:22
Maybe fly back out here? If it's somebody that important to you, why not make it your mission to "really" find them? Especially if you ever visited her family/friends. In Okinawa, people don't move too far from home, their families are established in long-term communities.

V/r,
John
www.johninjapan.com
by HDR rate this post as useful

Yes 2007/12/2 12:11
I am in Okinawa also if anyone needs some assistance. Just email me through my website.

V/r,
Tomoko
http://www.hdrjapan.com
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread