Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Elevator at Shimbashi Sta to pedestrian path 2014/5/22 01:35
Is there elevator at the Shimbashi Station (the station across from the JR Shimbashi Station) that goes from street level to the pedestrian walkway or escalator inside the station (after the front steps) that goes to the pedestrian walkway.
by Ed (guest)  

Re: Elevator at Shimbashi Sta to pedestrian path 2014/5/22 14:57
by spacedotworks (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Elevator at Shimbashi Sta to pedestrian path 2014/5/23 01:15
There are three Shimbashi Stations of non-JR railroad operators.
(Which railroad line do you plan to use from or to Shimbashi?)

Regarding Shimbashi Station on Asakusa Line of Toei subway,
you cannot avoid the staircase (located above Ginza Line tracks) on ways between its platforms and the ground.

Regarding Shimbashi Station on Ginza Line of Tokyo Metro subway,
routes equipped with elevators are between its platforms and the ground,
but there is the above-mentioned staircase on a way to/from JR Shiodome Gate.

Regarding Shimbashi Station of Yurikamome, whose tracks are above the ground,
routes equipped with elevators and escalators are between its platform and the ground.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Elevator at Shimbashi Sta to pedestrian path 2014/5/23 02:37
Let me clarify the question. I do not want to go to any of the train platform. I want to go to the pedestrian overpass that I can use to walk to Park Hotel Tokyo. After existing JR Shimbusi station on the west side via either Karasumori or Shiodome exit, there is Shimbashi station for the Yuramome line. There is a pedestrian overpass between the street level and the train platform. I would like to know if there is an escalator or elevator that go from the street level to the pedestrian overpass without using the stairs. Thank you.
by Ed (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread