Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi fare from Sakae to Kanayama Station 2014/5/31 21:50
I want to book a taxi at 4.30 in the morning to reach Kanayama station before 5am. Anyone knows the cost is?

Please advice. Thank you.
by Seang (guest)  

Re: Taxi fare from Sakae to Kanayama Station 2014/6/1 08:41
The fare will be around 1700 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi fare from Sakae to Kanayama Station 2014/6/1 13:46
Thanks Uji. How to get a taxi in the early morning at 4.30am at sakae station? Actually I am going to stay at the b nagoya (hotel name), is the hotel staff can help to arrange or easily will find a taxi at sakae station? Two more questions:

1) Do you know roughly how much is the cost for luggage storage at the central japan airport(ngo)? Plan to leave the luggage on 14 June in the evening and will collect back on 16 June 6am.

2) Any traditional/local market street or shopping street to hang around? Wish to really see culture and buy a couple of souvenirs. But preferably not too far from downtown because just have one day time.

Thanks.
by Seang (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi fare from Sakae to Kanayama Station 2014/6/1 13:50
How to get a taxi in the early morning at 4.30am at sakae station?

I don't know the exact taxi situation in Sakae, but I would expect that there are some taxis available on the streets of Sakae at any time of the night. If not, then you should ask the hotel to call one if they have their reception staffed at that time of the day. I recommend to raise that issue at check-in.

Do you know roughly how much is the cost for luggage storage at the central japan airport(ngo)? Plan to leave the luggage on 14 June in the evening and will collect back on 16 June 6am.

300-600 yen per calendar day depending on size. Details are here:
http://www.centrair.jp/en/services/luggage/

2) Any traditional/local market street or shopping street to hang around? Wish to really see culture and buy a couple of souvenirs. But preferably not too far from downtown because just have one day time.

Sakae has lots of department stores and shopping centers. Also not too far away is the long Ozu Shopping Arcade.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread