Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/5 13:12
Where could I find more information on Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu.
i'm looking at the one with Takayama. I'm planning to stay one or two days in Takayama, Tateyama and Matsumoto. Is Kiso Valley allow to stopover? Can all these done by either direction?
Had tried to find more information but only mentioned 8 days, stopover in Takayama, pass Kiso Valley.
by Desapro  

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/5 22:23
If you're thinking you want to get off the course at Takayama with the use of the ticket, it is necessary to start and end of travel station of JR Central, there is a need to buy the ticket of 'Hida course' option. The price of the ticket from the Gifu and Nagoya is 18,610 yen. That type also go to Unazuki Onsen is 20,710 yen.

It can not be used in the August 11 to 20.

It can be applied as many times as necessary stopover in the section below until the expiration date if you buy it, as long as you do not turn back. When you get off the course, it is necessary to pass through a manned passage, not the automatic ticket gate. When you have done it, there is a need to re-ride from the same station.

Takayama Line
Gifu - Takayama - Hida-furukawa

Alpine Route
Toyama - Ougisawa

Oito Line
Shinano-omachi - Matsumoto

Chuo Line
Seba - Nakatsugawa

Buyer it is possible to receive the seating of the express train for travel, but if stopped off, and thus to make use of non-reserved seat.
http://railway.jr-central.co.jp/tickets/otoku_tateyamakurobe/ (Japanese)
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/7 01:20
Thanks a lot. But seems like I had planned too early. My trip is next May. Will check back in year end.
by Desapro rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/7 07:20
I think probably, the ticket is to be also released in May of next year. It is an annual. In addition, it would not be available to use on Golden Week in May and June and on Obon in August in Japan.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/7 08:24
Next May, the shinkansen between Tokyo, Toyama and Kanazawa will have opened. Because of it, there will probably be some changes to the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2014/6/10 03:36
Thanks a lot. Look like had to wait for later end year to checkout again on the pass. Golden week seems to be ending on 6th. will be in Nagoya from 2nd to 13th. Probably will go to Ise-shi, Iga-ueno and Nara by kintetsu pass for the first will days then back to Nagoya for Takayama and Tateyama.
by Desapro rate this post as useful

reply to this thread