Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibuya Station to Narita Aiirport 2014/6/10 11:32
I would like to ask for directions from Shibuya station to Narita International airport. I will be staying in a hotel near the Shibuya station and was wondering how to get back to the airport the following day. Thanks!
by Tyler (guest)  

Re: Shibuya Station to Narita Aiirport 2014/6/10 17:04
The Narita Express stops at Shibuya. For other options, see Hyperdia.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Station to Narita Aiirport 2014/6/10 21:10
I will be staying in a hotel near the Shibuya station

Four railroad operators have Shibuya Stations, with tracks are above and under the ground in at least two separate buildings. And, there are many hotels are round them.
I recommended you would check in advance your route from the hotel to a gate of Shibuya Station of JR.

If you stay in Hotel Mets Shibuya, for example, you can directly get to New South Gate of Shibuya Station of JR, and the gate is very close to the platform for Tracks 3 and 4 used by "Narita Express" trans; so unless your plane departs too early in the morning, you can smoothly take a "Narita Express" train to NRT Terminal 2 / Terminal 1 and catch the plane.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Station to Narita Aiirport 2014/6/10 21:11
Just walk into the station and buy a ticket for the Narita express from the ticket machine. Its about 3000 yen. You have to have a reserved seat on this train. Then just follow the signs to the Narita Express platform. Easy!!
by Britgal (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Station to Narita Aiirport 2014/6/12 14:35
cheapest way:
shibuya to nippori by JR yamanote line(outer) 28 min 200Y, change to(very easy change) nippori to narita airport on keisei main line limited express, 71 min and 1030Y.
by diane64 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread