Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji-Q in December 2014/6/14 03:09
Hi, I will be travelling to Fuji-Q for the first time in early December. I'm curious to know how long the queues will be and the crowd.

Also, what kind of outfit is suitable for the weather during the period of time?
by freckles44  

Re: Fuji-Q in December 2014/6/14 22:26
by atmi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Q in December 2014/6/15 02:19
This congestion forecast is most helpful: http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja...

Do note that the forecast is for Dec 2013, somehow the Dec 2014 gave me a 404 Error, so do check back later. The forecast gives you a pretty good idea about the congestion, but expect longer queues for the more popular rides.

I went there on a weekday in September 2013, the forecast was yellow (a little crowded to crowded, orange and red being more crowded). The park itself wasn't too crowded, but I was there for the Big 4 coasters and managed only 2, with Eejanaika being at least a 2.5 hour wait, and Fujiyama about 1.5 hours. The Haunted House was about 1 hour or so. I got there about 30 mins of the park opening. Next time it would be a first bus in, last bus out arrangement for me.
by chewurbrain rate this post as useful

reply to this thread