Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yokohama Baseball Tickets 2014/6/16 10:54
Hi,

I'm going to Yokohama for a one day trip in the end of August and was thinking to see a baseball match there.

The website is only in Japanese so I don't understand much. Is there another way to purchase tickets beside www.japanballtickets.com, cause they charge a very expensive fee.

Tks.

by glribeiro  

Re: Yokohama Baseball Tickets 2014/6/16 14:15
Yokohama DeNA Bay Stars(Home) vs Hiroshima Toyo Carp(Visitor), 19-21 August at Yokohama Stadium form 18:00.

Yokohama DeNA Bay Stars(Home) vs Tokyo Yomiuri Giants(Visitor), 29-31 August from 18:00(17:00 on 31 August).

If you are okay to sit on Yokohama Bay Stars side, just go to Yokohama stadium on the day. The ticket prices are from 2,100 Yen.
I think 31 August might be sold all seats earlier because of the last day of school holidays.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Yokohama Baseball Tickets 2014/7/12 00:53
Tickets for weekday games can be bought on the day of the game at the stadium, but Saturdays and especially Sundays can sell out, and those games against the Giants will most likely sell out.

If you're in Japan now (or before the game), you can buy tickets at 7-11, Lawson, Family Mart, Circle K/Sunkus, MiniStop. You can ask the clerk for help with the ticket machine, but I suggest you have the game date and teams written down.

Lawson has an "L-Code" found on this page: http://www.baystars.co.jp/ticket/2014/regular/ticket.php that will help make it easier if you go there. The game dates are in the second column and the codes are in the "Lコード" column (not the BOX5 column).
by Ryan G (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread