Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accidently Bought Wrong Disneyland Tickets 2014/6/17 02:33
I noticed at 7-11 today a sign advertising discounted Disneyland tickets that were only valid on the Weekdays. My Japanese is very limited but we figured out from the sign that the tickets were only valid on Weekdays and only until July 7th. They were discounted about 700 yen each. We asked the girl at the counter about them and showed us them with all the restrictions on them. We paid and took them home. Then, upon doing some research to see about any discounted multi-day tickets, we realized those tickets were only intended for residents of Kanto region. We aren't residents. Will we be able to use these? Was it the responsibility of 7-11 to check our residency? Will they ask at Disneyland? If so, will we be able to just pay the difference and still use them or will we have to throw them out and buy new tickets?
by Aaron (guest)  

Re: Accidently Bought Wrong Disneyland Tickets 2014/6/17 07:46
You can't request a cancel or money back on the ticket.
Don't ask girls/boys at 7-11 counter. They don't even know what tickets you bought. 7-11 only sells tickets. It's all buyers responsibility.
You can still use the ticket if you pay additional 700 Yen and administrative fees at Disney Land.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Accidently Bought Wrong Disneyland Tickets 2014/6/17 16:23
Thank you for the reply. I went to Disneyland and they let me use it because it was a mistake. I explained what happened and they did not make us pay. They jus let us in. But next time we will be more careful.
by Aaron (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accidently Bought Wrong Disneyland Tickets 2014/7/1 07:29
It's been my experience at Disneylands everywhere that staff & managers are kind
and understanding.
by NewMexicoUSA (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread