Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/17 10:12
Hi,
I was wondering when the last bus from Noboribetsu onsen leaves to the Noboribetsu station (ekimae).
by Stranger (guest)  

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/17 13:10
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/17 18:52
As far as I checked the timetable, the departure time is 19:18.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/17 21:09
Have they changed the times since last summer? I remember it leaving later from Noboribetsu last june.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/17 21:48
The Timetable that was posted previously are written only bus to the last stop is Noboribetsu St.

I checked again the web site of Donan Bus. As a result, it was found that the bus going to the Muroran area from Noboribetsu Onsen goes through Noboribetsu St. Departure time of the last bus is 21:10.

According to the timetable of the following, if you catch the bus to depart from Noboribetsu Onsen to Muroran at 19:45 or 21:10, it is possible to go to Noboribetsu St. In addition, the bus of Wakayama Eigyosho bound to the departure Onsen 20:23 also through the Noboribetsu Station.
http://donanbus.co.jp/kougai/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2013/11/%E9%83...

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/18 00:58
Alright. I heard there was a fireworks festival some nights from 20:30 evening. Since I find it too expensive to stay at Noboribetsu myself (lone traveller) I must return to my stay in Tomakomai. At least I can see half an hour then, unless there is a taxi?
by Stranger (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/18 08:17
Whoops, sorry I meant to write 7:18 and didn't catch the mistake. Btw, which fireworks are you hoping to see? If its the Oni Hanabi, note that they are only held on Thursday and Friday nights in July and August.

http://www.noboribetsu-spa.jp/img/new_yunokuni_english.pdf
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Donan bus Noboribetsu 2014/6/22 18:44
As yllwsmrf wrote, the event is limited opening day. In this year, it is performed first on June 1, the last day is August 8. It takes place on Thursday and Friday during the period.

Curtain time of the event is 30 minutes, then, it is time for the photo shoot from the audience. I do not know about whether the after the event is over, taxis are customers waiting for Noboribetsu Onsen. There is not a city, I guess you is not able to take a taxi without reservation to the time zone.

reply to this thread