Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/26 04:07
Hello guys!
Does somebody know the exact address of the Main Bullet Train Station in Tokyo??
Plase help!!!!!
by Julia Gal  

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/26 09:29
Do you need that for directions? Most people would know Tokyo Station (Tokyo eki) if you mention it.

Or is this for some other purpose? The Tokyo Station Hotel has this address, if it helps, since it's located on the station itself.

Address: 100-0005Tokyo1 9 1 Marunouchi Chiyoda
Phone: +81 352 201 112
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/26 13:20
The very fast train is called a shinkansen by the way...not bullet train..
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/26 13:41
In Tokyo, also Shinagawa and Ueno stations are the Shinkansen stations, by the way.
http://goo.gl/maps/xO5Qp
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/26 16:15
http://railway.jr-central.co.jp/station-guide/shinkansen/tokyo/

JR Central's webaite says the station adress is also Marunouchi 1-19-1. I have to agree that there seems to be no reason for why anyone would need to know that. If you needed directions, practically everyone will know about Tokyo station, and I'm sure any taxi driver would rather be asked to go to Tokyo station than put the address into their satnav.
by Umechan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/27 05:36
I actually need the address of the Tokyo Main Station for Shinkansen trains because I need to arrive my hotel from that station.
And so I can know if there are any buses avaiable, I need to know the address of the main station. But the one which the Shinkansen (bullet)trains are.
Please help me!!
by Julia Gal rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/27 05:52
Okay, I already got it!
Thanks guys!!
by Julia Gal rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Bullet Train Main Station Address 2014/6/27 15:17
Julia, the Tokyo station is HUGE and has MANY entrances /exits...some at street level, others underground...

Your hotel site should have a link telling you which exit to take for various means of transport..
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread