Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport to Shinagawa / Gotanda 2014/6/29 14:48
I am so confused. I fly into Narita airport on Fri 18 July and I need to get to Gotanda station in Tokyo. What is the best way to do it?

My main concern is that I will get to Narita airport and find that all the trains are full - Keisei Skyliner, Access and Mainlines, JR NEX Direct Ticket - none of the websites say anything about whether all the trains are likely to be full.
Help!
by Julie (guest)  

Re: Narita airport to Shinagawa / Gotanda 2014/6/29 17:36
don't worry , there's always a seat , easiest option is N'EX to Shinagawa Station , about an hour or so (done it many times) then change to Yamanote Line to Gotanda ,

by m (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Shinagawa / Gotanda 2014/6/29 17:40
I have never seen any of Narita Express or Skyliner, which are Limited Express trains that need reservation, booked out at all. I would not worry about it.

If it is the Keisei mainline or JR Rapid, they cannot get booked out, as they are simply commuter type trains that you cannot book.

To get to Gotanda, probably the easiest would be to get Narita Express that stops at Shinagawa, then change to Yamanote line to get to Gotanda.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Shinagawa / Gotanda 2014/7/6 18:30
Wow - thanks so much to both of you. Doesn't sound so bad after all :-)
by Julie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread