Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My Japan Getaways 2014/7/2 23:27
Hi..will be on a short visit to Tokyo on September. My main objective is to climb Mt Fuji. Kindly view my brief itinerary and request input/comment where necessary:
Day 1(sat): arriving Haneda 23:00H depart to Shinjuku for overnite..
=could i manage to get into train/subway by this hour? Or should i overnite at one of the airport guesthouse? Or any other option?
Day 2: check in and proceed for nearest district one day experience & sightseeing by walking experience..overnite...
=kindly suggest me d nearest district n their best attractions
Day 3-Day 4: ascending Mt Fuji and descend to Kawaguchiko..overnite. Walking distance accomodation fr Kawaguchiko sta...overnite.
Day 5: Kawaguchiko day trip...and overnite..
=any idea how i could get better kawaguchiko experience express in one day? Pass? By bus? Walking? Attractions: mt tenjo ropeway..sightseeing onsen..
Day 6: heading back to Shinjuku..later proceed for walking experience throughout Shinjuku
=kindly suggest me d Shinjuku best attractions
Day 7: Tokyo day trip..and depart home at d end of d day
=kindly suggest me other best district for me to view & experience & sum up Japan in my very short trip..i love to see culture, people, japan's beauty...& i dont like shopping!
by Az (guest)  

Re: My Japan Getaways 2014/7/3 18:52
I believe that Mount Fuji climbing season is only July and Au8gust. Please check out the following page:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6901.html

This might not be the news that you want to read, but I hope this helps...
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: My Japan Getaways 2014/7/3 19:41
Hi..no problem..i'm following d off season package..
just wish to know more on what where how in terms of place food scenic that best attracts local people..
by Az (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread