Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where i can buy car model kit in shibuya? 2014/7/15 20:49
I'm looking for model kit store in shibuya, any suggestion where and the best store on the town? Thx

Searching for some vintage plastic model kit ( tamiya, fujimi, hasegawa , aoshima etc)
by KrayJoeArmstrong (guest)  

Re: Where i can buy car model kit in shibuya? 2014/7/16 12:06
For vintage stuff, then you should go to Nakano Broadway http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3069.html

for newer stuff go to the nearest yodobashi camera (in shinjuku)
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Where i can buy car model kit in shibuya? 2014/7/17 00:27
And if you cannot find a vintage kit at Nakano Broadway, try looking at some of the resale shops in Akihabara. if you are looking to buy vintage kits be prepared to pay a premium price.
For new kits, I think Tam Tam Hobbies in Akihabara has a good selection. It is located at one of the major intersections of Akihabara on the third or fourth floor of a building. you might be able to look up directions on the internet or maybe even this forum.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Where i can buy car model kit in shibuya? 2014/7/20 11:33
There's a tiny model store in Tomigaya which is about a 15 minute walk from Shibuya. The closest stations are Yoyogi-koen and Yoyogi-hachiman. Im not sure of the name but it's on the same side of the street as Jack and Betty Pachinko.
by Britgal (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread