Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

When will the light up of Minoo park be? 2014/7/16 19:12
I will be reach Osaka at evening and plan to see the light up at Minoo park at night.

Does anyone know when will that be?
and where should I stay?
The next day I will be going to Kyoto

Thank you in advance
by pitchaya (guest)  

Re: When will the light up of Minoo park be? 2014/7/16 21:06
The light-up has already begun. Every day until August 31, it is done up to 22:00 from sunset time.

http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/events/festivals_events/summer_fiesta_in_m...

I recommend that you search at Shin-Osaka Station area for accommodation.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Light-up in Mino Park 2014/7/17 05:51
The fall is located around the north end of the vast Mino Park, while Mino-o Station of Hankyu is located to the south of the park. It is about 3 kilometers, 1 hour on foot to get from one to the other.

The railroad terminal of Hankyu in Osaka City is Umeda Station. From this station it is a little long way to get to Osaka Station of JR. Umeda Station of subway is located roughly in the middle. From Osaka Station you can take one JR train to Kyoto Station in the next morning.
So, accommodation near Osaka Station and/or subway Umeda station sounds good for you.

I recommend you begin to leave Mino Park during the light-up, by around 21:45. I suppose that after the light-up, roads in and around the park may be crowded and you may miss the last railroad connection, especially when a special event is held like the one scheduled on this Saturday, 19 July 2014.
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread