Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido JR Rail Pass 2014/7/21 20:09
Hi, i am going to travel to Hokkaido, Japan this mid of Sept for 10days. i have few question which need your support here.

1) Can i purchase Hokkaido JR Rail Pass when i am in Japan? (my travel agent informed me that i can't purchase the JR Pass in Japan)

2) I wish to buy the Flexible 4 Day Pass, how this pass work? Or let me give you an example. If i activate my 1st day pass on 10th Sept at 4pm, so the expiry will be on 11th Sept at 4pm?

3) Can i buy the JR Pass at Noboribetsu station? where?

Hope you can response me asap and thanks in advance. :)
by YT (guest)  

Re: Hokkaido JR Rail Pass 2014/7/22 11:59
1) Can i purchase Hokkaido JR Rail Pass when i am in Japan? (my travel agent informed me that i can't purchase the JR Pass in Japan)

Hokkaido Rail Pass - Yes
Nationwide JR Rail Pass - NO

The Hokkaido Rail Pass can be purchased Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Tokyo Station, and at major JR stations in Hokkaido

2) I wish to buy the Flexible 4 Day Pass, how this pass work? Or let me give you an example. If i activate my 1st day pass on 10th Sept at 4pm, so the expiry will be on 11th Sept at 4pm?

No, it's calculated by calendar days.

3) Can i buy the JR Pass at Noboribetsu station? where?

Yes, between 7:10-19:30
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread