Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips 2014/7/25 00:45
I'm planning on going to Universal next week to see the new area. Has anyone been yet/have any tips on how to manage the massive crowds? Tips on how to not only access the area, but get on main attraction (Forbidden Journey) without waiting for three hours would be greatly appreciated.
by Ichigo1990 (guest)  

Re: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips 2014/7/25 11:50
I haven't been to the one in Osaka yet but I've been to the one in Florida. Two tips - Get there before it opens and sprint to the ride as soon as the rope drops. Single riders may be able to skip the main line so it might be worth going separately from your friends. However the wait for the Hogwarts castle ride is awesome as it goes through the castle and there's lots to see.
BTW - frozen Butterbeer is way nicer than regular!!
Sorry I can't be more help. Have a great time!
by Britgal rate this post as useful

Re: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips 2014/7/25 12:11
USJ sells 'express' tickets that you pay for separately from your entry tickets, that get you onto the most popular rides faster (similar to Disney's FastPass). Currently The Forbidden Journey is available on the 5- and 7-ride passes. They do cost a lot, but might be worth it if you're really keen to avoid the massive lines that will be there since the park only opened last week!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips 2014/7/27 23:11
Thanks for the advice. I think we're going to go with an express pass.
by Ichigo1990 rate this post as useful

Re: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips 2014/7/28 12:58
the problem with fast passes in US is that everyone buys them, and you find yourself waiting in line anyway -_-. still they do help out
by blueiron rate this post as useful

reply to this thread