Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Minakami hot springs access 2014/8/7 01:12
Hello,
I will be staying 2 days in Tenjin Lodge in Minakami in december. The first reason of my stay is enjoying various baths and hot springs, so i want to make sure it is a well located Ryokan. I am not able to locate the suggested hot springs on the map and wondering if I will have easy access to some of them (especially for the evening). hyperDia and your map suggest Joetsu line but it seems that this line doesnft pass in frequent period and I am not sure when the last train passes in the night?
Thank you very much in advance!

by Imane (guest)  

Re: Minakami hot springs access 2014/8/10 22:15
I went on a day trip to Minakami last winter. Hyperdia shows an average of a train every hour or two hours and you can also see the timing for the last train. I was staying at Nikko and make my outward and return connection at Takasaki. The other possible connection would be via Echigo Yuzawa,it depends on your direction of travel.
I did not make use of any of the hot springs,thus regret not able to advise.
by CSTan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread