Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disney Sea at night (using night pass) 2014/8/15 22:35
Hi everyone

I really want to visit DisneySea as I've head its one of the best themeparks in the world!

I'm planning to go to Japan at the end of this year during the Christmas/New Year's period. As this will be peak time (I've had a look at the crowd calendar), the park will be packed on pretty much every day.

Because of this, we've decided to just by a night pass to stroll through the park at night, take pictures, watch a show. Is this feasible in such a crowded period?

I was thinking maybe we can fit one ride in at the end of the day, like Journey to the Centre of the Earth. What time generally do the rides close? I hear if its crowded, they can close the rides before the park closes.

Will there be enough time to enjoy the night time show and do this ride?

I guess we can try to come on a free day to try and get on a ride, but the park will be so crowded during the days we are in Tokyo that I fear it might sap the fun and our energies with all the queuing. Will this be the better option?

Really appreciate your help and opinion on which might be the best option!

Thanks!!
by selenite  

Re: Disney Sea at night (using night pass) 2014/8/18 03:28
I have never been to DisneySea during a holiday period so cannot give you very good advice. All I can say is that DisneySea is less crowded than TokyoDisneyland, but even on the non holiday weekdays, it still gets pretty full and there are always lines for the most popular attractions.
If you are a Real Disney fan, I feel that a full day at DisneySea would be worth it. It is the only one of it's kind and I always recommend it. Note that there hgare less rides at DisneySea and they seem to be more spread out through the park so I got lost a number of times. Best to study a map before you go. Also, a few of the rides offer express lanes for single riders, so you might want to look for those.
For more and hopefully better advice, you might try the discussion forums of themeparkinsider.com for specific questions, as well as informative ratings on the rides.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

reply to this thread