Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Should I tell her? 2014/8/16 23:59
So after visiting this girl a couple of times and talking with her on messenger for a while now, she has lost interest and stopped responding to me. I'm relocating to the city she is in. I know she doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but should I tell her I am going there? She will find out eventually, it's not a big city.
by Anonymoose (guest)  

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 07:43
Man up! What have you got to lose?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 11:18
I say go ahead and tell her! ^^ If she responds great! You guys can meet up (if you're both comfortable with it) and you could be on the road to a great friendship (or relationship if you're interested in her)

Unfortunately... If she doesn't reply. You'll have to just accept that she may not want to talk to you anymore. Don't be upset though! It's her loss. You'll meet other people in no time!

Congrats on relocating to Japan :)
by AnnaWright rate this post as useful

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 15:41
No, Don't tell her. Wait until you get there and when and if you do see her and she looks at you and try to talk to you don't say nothing to her. Just keep it moving and give her that "your lost" look and do that look little smile that means something but would make her think and keep her guessing all weeks. I'm 100% sure she won't reply anyhow. That how pen pals are.
by SomeGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 18:08
If you know that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore, I don't see why you should bother. Don't waste time on people who have no time for you.
by Jemineye rate this post as useful

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 21:21
what's the point contacting her if she is ignoring you already, let it go, she's not worth of your time:)
by MonkeyBusiness (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Should I tell her? 2014/8/17 22:47
Well if as you said you're sure to see each other again in that small city I think it'd be better to let her know. Just don't make her feel pressured to meet you or anything.

If she kinda hates you she will probably more upset if she get surprised and sees you in the streets so telling her is probably better.

If she doesn't care much about you anymore then it's unlikely to change anything anyway.

Just don't try to have big hopes or anything so you don't get disappointed, at best you can apologise in person for whatever made her stop replying and try to be friends again.
by meneldal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread