Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

rugby bars in Southern Japan 2014/8/19 13:29
Hi all, Can someone give me a few bars in Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Nagasaki or Fukuoka where I might see NZ vs South Africa on Sept 13th? Kick off is at 4-30 pm Japan time so I might miss the first 30 mins. or so but I can handle that. Any help is most appreciated
by russellm  

Re: rugby bars in Southern Japan 2014/8/20 08:09
Russell,

You could check out Two Dogs Sports Bar and Grill, Maizuru 1-9-21, Chuo-ku Fukuoka telephone: +81 92 4069822.
Most other bars don't seem to open until 6pm.
Could help you if you were looking in Tokyo!!

However it will be live on the Pay Channel J-Sports, restreamed through Skytv NZ. Maybe you have a friend who subcribes.

If this fails you can get it live online (pay)
check out www.superxv.com. They cover all SANZAR games and Super XV (earlier this year) and am sure will point you in the right direction.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: rugby bars in Southern Japan 2014/8/20 13:52
thanks mate. I saw that one then forgot about it. will probably go there to watch it. Osaka,s no problem (the week earlier) as I found the Coolabah and also Murphy.s which have been to before.
by russellm rate this post as useful

reply to this thread