Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

fuji q highland in late oct from nagoya 2014/8/19 16:34
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the crowds are usually like on a Monday in late October our very early November in fuji q highland theme park? How long should I expect to have to queue to get on the best rides?

Also I read somewhere that there was a combo bus and entrance ticket coming from Nagoya. But I've not been able to find any confirmation about this. Does such a thing exist?

Many thanks
by Guiza (guest)  

Re: fuji q highland in late oct from nagoya 2014/8/20 13:20
anyone? Don't want this Q to get lost without a reply, if anyone can help...
by Guiza (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Q Highland in autumn from Nagoya 2014/8/22 07:51
I suppose no one can predict precisely crowdedness in a popular amusement park, but if the Monday in "very early November" refers to the 3rd of November 2014, please note that this day will be a public holiday in Japan. Some major tourist spots may be crowded during the expanded weekend from the 1st to 3rd.

According to a webpage (in Japanese language)
: A package Q-PACK composed of a coupon for a 1-day free pass of Fuji-Q Highland + bus tickets for a roundtrip from Nagoya is sold throughout a year.
: The price during April to November 2014 is 9,280 yen per adult (roughly 18 years old or older).
: The bus ticket back to Nagoya can be used within 4 days from the boarding date of the bus from Nagoya.
: There are attractions of Fuji-Q Highland for which a free pass cannot be used.
: This Nagoya version of Q-PACK requires reservation together with the buses on the phone, and you should purchase your reserved Q-PACK at the counter (open from 08:00 to 19:00) on the 3rd floor of Meitetsu Bus Center.
http://bus.fujikyu.co.jp/otoku/highland.html
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: fuji q highland in late oct from nagoya 2014/10/3 23:37
Thanks for your reply, I thought my question hadn't been answered but just had a little check and find your response. This website hasn't failed to impress me yet!

That's great info. Extremely helpful. I think we'll brave the national holiday, hopefully we can still get on the rides.

Has anyone been to fuji q highland and queued up for the major roller coasters? What sort of wait are we looking at?
by Guiza rate this post as useful

reply to this thread