Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/22 23:36
We arrive on KLM from Amsterdam 0840 on 25 October and want to catch the ANA Starflyer at 1100 to Tokyo , Haneda.
Is there enough time to collect bags, go through immigration and change terminals?I think we arrive terminal 1 but the Tokyo flight is from terminal 2
by ian ward (guest)  

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 12:15
that's impossible, osaka and tokyo is 2 hours apart.
by iren (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 12:30
On a good day you should be able to clear immigration and change terminals within an hour of landing provided your flight is on time, so it's probably doable. But if conditions are bad it could be cutting it close.
by TheTripod rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 12:59
Which airport are you actually arriving at? What is the airport code?
Haneda is in Tokyo, and as previously mentioned, it is 2hours+ at least from Osaka to Tokyo.

Assuming that you arrive at 8:40 and you manage to get out of the airport and get ticket by 9:00, you are looking at 239 min travel (this is on Nozomi Shinkansen) to reach Haneda, 13:15.

I believe you mix up the names? Otherwise you need to have a good talk with the person who book your flight..
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 13:01
Oh my apologies, I read it all wrong ...
If you arrived at 8:40am and next flight is at 11:00, you should have enough time for it if there is no delay on arrival.

A delay on your arrival would probably be bad for the transfer.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 13:03
Seems some people here can't read or comprehend. He's landing at Osaka and catching a flight to Haneda. He's asking if he has time to make a connecting flight at Osaka.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 13:12
Since Starflyer operates flight from Kansai Airport (KIX) to Haneda (HND) and all the international flights to Osaka land at KIX, I assume Ian should land at KIX at 8:40 and depart from KIX at 11:00. All of the flight from KIX, except for the Peach Aviation, use Terminal one, so that both Ian's flight should use terminal 1. Therefore he has 2:20 h for the transit. Of course, if the flight from Amsterdam delays by 2 hours or so, he should miss the connecting flight, but in most case, he will be fine to catch the flight, I think.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka airport to Haneda 2014/8/23 14:07
One more note: There are two airports in Osaka. Kansai (KIX) and Itami (ITM). All the international flights land at KIX, but many domestic flights use ITM. Local people call KIX as Kansai Kuko or Kanku while ITM as Itami or Osaka Kuko. Further there is Kobe airport. I am not familiar with the code name of the Airport/ City, but Code name of the Osaka is OSA which has three airport KIX, ITM and UKB (Kobe airport). City of Tokyo is TYO, and the code name of the Narita airport is NRT while Haneda airport is HND.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread