Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reaching Haneda Airport late night 2014/8/25 16:53
If I am reaching Haneda Airport at 10.30pm,

1. Where and how do I get the visitor day pass for toei subway? can i buy a couple of subway ticket enough for my 7 days stay? I'll be in Tokyo for 7 days and in between I will be going to Disneyland and Mt. Fuji.
2. Can I still make it to the train station?
3. Where can I register free wifi for visitors?

I'll be staying in 5-8 Yokoyamacho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku
by Eevon (guest)  

Re: Reaching Haneda Airport late night 2014/8/26 01:03
Free wifi at airport. Just connect to the haneda free wifi.
Major rail stations and certain malls have free wifi.Visit their website to sign up.

By the time you are through immigration, the trains aint running. Either sleep at First Cabin Haneda or take a cab.
You can buy all your tickets at one go. But that is only true if you are only taking the Toei line. If you are taking JR trains i.e. going to Kyoto/Fuji then you have to go to the JR ticket office
by Joshua Hugh rate this post as useful

Re: Reaching Haneda Airport late night 2014/8/26 16:19
1. Where and how do I get the visitor day pass for toei subway?

I think the Haneda office might be closed at that hour, but you can get them at several Bic Camera stores around Tokyo:

http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/ticket/value/travel/index.html

can i buy a couple of subway ticket enough for my 7 days stay?

Yes, but note that they are somewhat restricting and hard to make pay off.

2. Can I still make it to the train station?

Likely yes. Entry procedures tend to be quick and you probably will have time to make one of the last trains out around midnight. There are also late night buses running until 12:30-12:40 to some districts.

3. Where can I register free wifi for visitors?

Do you mean the NTT Flet's free wifi? If so, you can register at the following places:

http://flets.com/freewifi/spot.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread