Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

7 days itinerary with 2 yrs old toddler. OK? 2014/8/26 10:53
9 Sept (Tues) - arrive Haneda 6.30am Check in Hotel Nikko Odaibu (Will be visiting toyota museum, diver city, fuji TV, Palette town for ferris wheel. Is legoland worth going)

10 Sept (Wed) - Checking in Disneyland

11 Sept (Thur) - Disneyland

12 Sept (Fri) - Checking in Keio Plaza Tokyo (Planning to visit toyomca shop. Where is the best place to go? Asakusa )

13 Sept (Sat) - Planning to go Doramon Museum (Can we purchase the tickets at the convenience store with cash? Is it possible to take romancecar for this journey)

14 Sept (Sun) - No itinerary. (Is going mt fuji possible if we are not hiking? or is it too troublesome to tag along a 2 yrs old)

15 Sept (Mon) - No itinerary (Returned flight @ 10pm. Any suggestion)

Is it easy for me to get chawanmushi in most of the restaurants in Tokyo as my toddler loves it
by qing22 (guest)  

Re: 7 days itinerary with 2 yrs old toddler. OK? 2014/8/26 15:38
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days itinerary with 2 yrs old toddler. OK? 2014/8/26 16:02
So sorry, i have actually forgotten about the old thread. My apologies
by qing22 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days itinerary with 2 yrs old toddler. OK? 2014/8/26 16:08
From my experience, I don't think Chawanmushi is that commonly found in most Japanese restaurants, unless you look out for specific restaurants that specifically serve Japanese style foods.

As for where to go for 2 years old boy... I have no idea... I guess it depends on what your boy wants to see.
by vinces7 rate this post as useful

Re: 7 days itinerary with 2 yrs old toddler. OK? 2014/8/27 01:05
Actually I do not think 2yo will appreciate Doraemon. It is mainly for hardcore fans who will enjoy walking through the gallery about the life of Fujiko Fujio. There is a small play area for toddlers, and the Doraemon characters for phototaking, that's about all. When we went with our 2 kids, kids and me finished the place in less than an hour, had to wait for my hb who slowly strolled the gallery, listening to all the audios.
However, if you did go to Kawasaki, will be nice to go to Nihon Minka-En(a bit of a walk from the museum tho).

Ghibli museum might be more captivating for 2YO than Fujiko museum. The Ueno zoo will be nice for toddlers too.
by Apple76 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread