Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama Alpine Route and Shirakawa-go 2014/8/26 11:42
Dear friends,
After Tateyama Alpine Route at Toyama, we (2 people) want to go to Shirakawa-go. Can you help us how to go there (at around 18.00pm)? Which farmhouse is value for a stay overnight?
Thank you for your help,
P/s: We travel on the early of this October
by Hoang Nguyen  

Re: Tateyama Alpine Route and Shirakawa-go 2014/8/26 12:55
There is no time u can get the bus if u arrive at 6 pm at toyama, because u still need go to Takayama or kanazawa first, then u catch the bus from there, and the latest bus is 7 pm from Takayama.But u can go there the next morning
by iren (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Alpine Route and Shirakawa-go 2014/8/26 22:41
So, should we go to Shirakawa-go first and the second day go to Tateyama Alpine Route?
by Hoang Nguyen rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Alpine Route and Shirakawa-go 2014/8/27 01:59
Where do you starting point?
it's ok if u just visit shirakawa-go and back to stay at toyama,then do the alpine route the second day.
But if u only have 2 days to do shirakawa-go overnight n alpine,I think it's will be too rushing. Normally it need 3 days..but if u dont mind the rush, it still possible,but the earlier u can start the alpine route from toyama at 11.30pm.
I will take the rush route too, because i have only have 2 days to do shirakawa-go overnight and tateyama full route
by iren (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread