Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawaguchiko or Disneyland? 2014/8/26 13:01
Hi all,

My original plan was for myself and my boyfriend to go to Tokyo Disneyland on Saturday the 4th of October. However looking at the crowd calendar the park is going to be packed that day. The only other day we'd be able to go would be Friday the 3rd which is slightly better. That day we had planned to visit kawaguchiko.

My question then is this: Is kawaguchiko busy on Saturdays? Would it be worthwhile to switch disneyland to the Friday and Kawaguchiko to the Saturday or will we just have to brave longer wait times?

Thanks for any and all answers!
by chasingme  

Re: Kawaguchiko or Disneyland? 2014/8/27 19:34
Unfortunately wherever you go on a Weekend it will be more crowded.

That being said, Kawaguchiko will be fine to visit on either the 3rd or 4th I would tend to steer towards the 4th.

Disneyland can get exceptionally busy, I had to wait 2 hours to get on a ride last time I was there, but it is still great fun.

I would suggest the 3rd.

To get the most out of your time at Disneyland - get there at park opening around 9:00am and leave at 10:00pm. Taht way you get to see the fireworks and arent limited to only a few rides etc due to the crowds.

Hope this helps
by Main777 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread