Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get a visa 2014/8/27 13:11
Hi!

I have a question
I came to Japan on a tourist VISA. I went to a few interviews and TADAHH I got a job.
But the company is little bit retarded I'd say and they want to hire lawyer during VISA application process etc. which is totally not fine with me because it cost a loooooooooot.
I have all documents that I need for applying a VISA.
What should I get?
My diplomas, statement of reason, application form for certificate, contract with a school anything else?
How it will look like?
by Rysiusia  

Re: How to get a visa 2014/8/27 13:37
But the company is little bit retarded I'd say and they want to hire lawyer during VISA application process etc.

That is the normal process, however they company typically pays the cost. Are they asking for you to pay the lawyer? If so then you should be able to apply yourself instead. Note that having a lawyer can speed up the approval process somewhat, and that you are not allowed to work until your residency status has been changed.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: How to get a visa 2014/8/27 16:59
My company did the application by themselves at first and they were refused. The lawyer helped a lot and the application pasted at the second try. But I had to wait 4-5 months in total for my COE!
by himcia rate this post as useful

reply to this thread