Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

IC Card 2014/8/27 16:32
Can i use IC Card (Suica or Pasmo ) to travel from Tokyo to Mt Fuji, Mt Fuji to Osaka and from Osaka back to Tokyo? Since I will be spending most of my 2 weeks in Disney and Universal Studio and not on the road. In addition, can I also use the card to travel to and from Nariata Airport into Shinjuku station?

Thank you
by Lena (guest)  

Re: IC Card 2014/8/27 16:51
Tokyo to Mt Fuji - No, it's only good only local trains as far as Otsuki. From there you'll have to buy a ticket for Fujikyu Railways.

Mt Fuji to Osaka - No

Osaka back to Tokyo - No

Narita Airport to Shinjuku station - yes, but a Tokyo Direct Ticket will be cheaper and on the more comfortable Narita Express.

Actually with that itinerary you may want to get a 7 day rail pass instead which could save you some money on your train travel if you can do all the long distance travelling within a 7 day period.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: IC Card 2014/8/27 16:52
No, you can't use IC Card for that itinerary, as it can't be used to travel between different card zones. A 7 Days JR Pass will pay off for that trip though.

As for your second question, yes, it's possible.
by Aerond (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread