Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Having a stroller delivered to hotel? 2014/8/28 09:22
Sorry if this is not the place to ask!
My husband and I are traveling to Japan for the first time with our three children :D
Our older two, DD9 and DS7 won't have any trouble with walking about all day, but our youngest, DS2 will. We are staying the first two nights in Odaiba at the Grand Pacific le Daiba before moving to Tokyo Disneyland Resort for four nights. Do the hotels at Tokyo Disneyland Resort hold packages like they do in the US? Could we order a stroller from Amazon Japan and ship it to either of these hotels? Or would we be better off finding something once we arrive in Odaiba?

We would very much like to avoid traveling through the airports worrying about our children and something so bulky :)

Thank you very much!
by Amanda (guest)  

Re: Having a stroller delivered to hotel? 2014/8/28 09:57
Do the hotels at Tokyo Disneyland Resort hold packages like they do in the US? Could we order a stroller from Amazon Japan and ship it to either of these hotels?

Yes, most hotels can do this. You should inquire with them first and let them know that something is being delivered.

Or would we be better off finding something once we arrive in Odaiba?

I'd prefer to order ahead of time. It'll be cheaper and you won't need to waste sightseeing time shopping for one.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread