Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/3 22:07
hi my family of 3 , including one 10 year old kid like to visit Oirase Stream in 11 dec. is it a good timing to do so? will there be bus available during this date? any link on the schedule of the bus?

thanks
by buzzmario  

Re: Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/4 10:13
is it a good timing to do so?

Not particularly It's too late for autumn colors and possibly too early to see snow. Plus the buses run very infrequently in December.

will there be bus available during this date? any link on the schedule of the bus?

There are buses, but the schedule is usually reduced to one connection to Aomori and two or so connections to Hachinohe Station. The new December schedules haven't been published yet, but last year they were at 11:25 from Aomori and 9:40 and 12:30 from Hachinohe.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/4 12:26
thanks, my trip to japan is fixed, i can only have the date on 11 dec as i plan to take the shirakami rail on the 12 dec.

Any idea when the winter bus schedule be out? to book a JR bus , i can do it at the Aomori JR station?

as you mention"but last year they were at 11:25 from Aomori and 9:40 and 12:30 from Hachinohe" ,mean during last dec, the first bus leave aomori for towadado at 11.25am?

thanks very much.
by buzzmario rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/4 12:56
Any idea when the winter bus schedule be out?

The current schedules are out run through mid November so maybe the new ones will come around October? It's likely to be the same though.

to book a JR bus , i can do it at the Aomori JR station?

Yes

as you mention"but last year they were at 11:25 from Aomori and 9:40 and 12:30 from Hachinohe" ,mean during last dec, the first bus leave aomori for towadado at 11.25am?

There is just one bus that leaves Aomori. It departs at 11:25 am.

Re: Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/4 13:33
thanks very much, are you able to point me to the web link for the last winter schedule for the JR bus for this route?
I only manage to find the current one which is here: http://www.jrbustohoku.co.jp/route/detail/?PID=9&RID=14&BID=331#02

by the way, can i make reservation for the JR bus and Resort Shirakami rail at JR station office at Narita Aiport? Thanks.
by buzzmario rate this post as useful

Re: Oirase Stream on 11 December 2014/9/4 15:13
Sorry, I'm not sure where to find it online. I only have it in print form.

reply to this thread