Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Halloween events at USJ this year? 2014/9/9 12:08
Hello, I am wondering if Universal Studios Japan will be doing their Halloween Horror Nights and Surprise Halloween events this year. I have seen very little advertising for it, but what I have seen seems to indicate that something is going on this year. I really want to see what it's all about! Could you please tell me what they involve? I worry that it will not be held due to the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Most importantly, if they are having these events this year, could you please tell me which days of the week they will be? I read that 2013's were Friday-Monday nights. Of course, that may have just been in reference to the Halloween Horror Nights and not the SUprise Halloween (isn't that daily?)

Are the Halloween Horror Nights events which take place on only certain days while the Surprise Halloween just means the Halloween foods, decorations, and atmosphere of USJ, which can be seen daily?

Oh, and I also read that there's a way of eating at a place where Sadako will be or something like that. Neat! Is that happening this year too?

I'm sorry this is so long! Please give me any information you can about anything and everything regarding USJ Halloween! :D
by GoLizzy  

Re: Halloween events at USJ this year? 2014/9/12 19:38
Bump...

Does anyone know? I'm sorry...
by GoLizzy rate this post as useful

Re: Halloween events at USJ this year? 2014/9/12 22:26
They did it last year and I think it Resident Evil theme. I am pretty sure they will have Halloween event this year but do not know which theme.
by adventureguy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread