Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/9/10 04:58
Hi,

Next month we're about to hike through Kumano Kodo, start in Tanabe and finish Katsuura.
we'll be traveling to Tanabe from Osaka and from Katsuura to Tokyo (through Nagoya).

since this is only 4 days out of a 3 weeks trip, we thought it be better to not carry our whole luggage while hiking.

what are our options for storing luggage or maybe sending it from Tanabe to Katsuura and having it waiting for us after 4 days?
is there such a service?

by Nitzan Cho (guest)  

Re: Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/9/10 10:31
is there such a service?

Yes, there is.

is there such a service?

http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/contact/faq/02/

Please refer to Q02/A02.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/9/11 07:06
thanks! exactly what I was looking for :)
by Nitzan Cho (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/11/13 11:50
Just for your reference, there is also daily luggage shuttle service available on the Kumano Kodo, if you need your luggage everyday.

http://www.tb-kumano.jp/en/kumano-kodo/luggage-shuttle/
by T. max (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/11/16 23:28
On the Yamato Transport site it says that you can specify the delivery date within one week you dropped off the parcel/ luggage. Does anyone know whether there is a service where we can leave the luggage for longer i.e. 10 days or 2 weeks?
by SebBel rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage while hiking Kumano Kodo 2014/11/17 21:52
Does anyone know whether there is a service where we can leave the luggage for longer i.e. 10 days or 2 weeks?

Sorry, but I have never heard of such services. You can send your luggage to receive 7 days later, then re-send it to the next destination and receive it 7 days later.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread