Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

This Japanese girl is confusing 2014/9/12 10:01
So, I started talking to this girl who I go to school with here in the States. She plans on staying here, so going back isn't an issue.

Anyway, we get to know each other and we eventually go out on a group date a few days ago. Which went REALLY well for me impression wise.

From a mutual friend, I heard she might get back with ex-boyfriend. So I decided to just tell her how I feel. She turns beet red and only says thank you, but I still like my ex, etc.

So a few days have passed after I told her. Another friend asked what was going on between us and said I was just a friend...yet she's been avoiding me and reverted back to her shy behavior. And for some reason gets mad when I'm talking to this other girl, whom I'm just friends with..

What the hell is wrong with this girl?
by Megaman X (guest)  

Re: This Japanese girl is confusing 2014/9/12 13:04
From a mutual friend, I heard she might get back with ex-boyfriend. So I decided to just tell her how I feel.
Japanese girl is alright. In fact you are the confusing one living in delusions.
by anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: This Japanese girl is confusing 2014/9/12 21:49
There was no way she would get mad at you for talking to other girls because she clearly told you she like her ex and also you did your best to keep in good term friend by trying to talk to her even she back to shy after your confess to her. Maybe she start confusing after you confess and end up upset when you talk to other girls. I would suggest you to talk to her as friend and ask her what wrong and why she mad and avoid you. Just clearly tell her that you want to be in good term friend with her even she like her ex bf, nothing awkward feeling.
by adventureguy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: This Japanese girl is confusing 2014/9/26 19:34
Wow bro seriously?

"What the hell is wrong with this girl?", are you blind?

If you have made known your feelings for her, and she is acting shy again its most likely that she is interested in you. If she gets mad, upset, or seams jealous it most likely means that she doesn't want competition?

In a way this would turn me on, in another way it would not. To know a girl you like is jealous of other women only shows that she is interested in you, but at the same time if she is like this now chances are you wont be able to have any female friends if the two of you are together because she is always going to think there is something more going on.

So my advice to you is the grow up, get a pair, and decide if you really want to be with her. If so except the chance that you will not be allowed any contact with other women, if your cool with that then ask her out already!

Either way, good luck!
by AWFordJr rate this post as useful

reply to this thread