Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Possible Schedule 2014/9/16 13:36
This is looking like my Trip Plan I want to see if its doable

Day 1 Arrive at Haneda Tokyo 10:20pm go to Hotel and Sleep
Day 2 Visit Tokyo
Day 3 Visit Tokyo
Day 4 Visit Tokyo (with maybe a Special Event sumo match either in Yokohama or Saitama City)
Day 5 Leave Tokyo to Hiroshima (with a stop at the Toyota Car Museum Husband really wants to go- Overnight in Hiroshima
Day 6 Get up early with a tour of War museum and Hijiyama Park, head to Kyoto with a stop in Kobe for Dinner
Day 7 Kyoto
Day 8 Kyoto(Arashiyama Full Day)
Day 9 Kyoto, Leave Kyoto to Osaka
Day 10 Osaka Overnight, than check our flight to Seoul Korea from the airport around either in the morning or evening (haven't Booked Flight)

What do you think? There is a lot but My Husband and I love to travel and want to see as much as possible.
by Case27  

Re: Possible Schedule 2014/9/16 14:42
Hi
Mine is quite similar and thus this trip is definitely possible and feasible.
We look forward to spending our day at Saga Arashiyama for the autumn leave.
by Jasmin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible Schedule 2014/9/16 15:00
Hi there

It is definitely doable. You have allowed a good amount of time in each place.

The only suggestion would be to try and visit Hiroshima Castle and Miyajima Island while in Hiroshima. They could be included depending on what time you arrive into Hiroshima.

by Main777 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Possible Schedule 2014/9/16 18:08
If you want to avoid the stop over for Toyota Museum, may I suggest that you travel straight to Hiroshima and visit Mazda Museum & Factory instead? Went recently and was very interesting, and you get to see the actual cars being produced apart from just museum cars (which are featured in the tour too)
by Aerond (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread