Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Daisetsuzan trip 2014/9/16 17:27
Hi people

Can You recommend me trip and accomodation in october for tri days in national park Daisecuzan ? I don't know if is better stay in Asahikawa and from it do some trips , or stay somewhere in daisecuzan, What do You thinks about it

Brano
by bdobrotka  

Re: Daisetsuzan trip 2014/9/17 21:00
Daisetsuzan(only around hat) falling snow yesterday as first snow falling in Japan.
http://youtu.be/wozXFWHZBf4

You want snow mt.?
Also autum colors overed most now(this week) peak.
http://kouyou.nihon-kankou.or.jp/en/
by Pom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Daisetsuzan trip 2014/9/18 21:52
Hello Bdobrotka

When exactly are you going? Early/mid/end of Oct? What are you expecting to do/see in Daisetsuzan? The National Park can be accessed from many points e.g. Asahidake, Sounkyo, Tenninkyo. Each point is quite far apart from each other unless if you plan to hike.

I am actually going to Daisetsuzan in early October (in 2 weeks) for autumn foliage. By then, the color is expected to be at peak around Sounkyo valley area. So I will be staying at Sounkyo Onsen (specifically at the youth hostel).

So, it would be good to know when exactly you want to go, what you expect to do/see to advise on the accommodations.

And are you using public transportation or self-driving?

Hope it helps
by seigi no hikari rate this post as useful

Re: Daisetsuzan trip 2014/9/19 19:52
Thank You very much for answer
I'm going to japan in 10 oct, and from 15.oct to 23 oct Iwould like tio visit hokkaido. I would like to use JR rail pass fot traveling.
I have this location to visit:
- sapporo
- daisecuzan - may be Asahidake , but I dont know if is posible looking for accomodation in akahiwara or in another places
- Toja or Shitacu lake

Thank You

Brano
by bdobrotka rate this post as useful

reply to this thread