Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka - Dotonbori or Shinsekai first? 2014/9/20 14:47
Hi, I will be spending 1 day in Osaka. Should I go Dontonbori or Shinsekai first in the day, assuming I am travelling around on JR Trains (using my pass)? Any other must-go places you would recommend?

Many thanks for your help!
by Lynn (guest)  

Re: Osaka - Dotonbori or Shinsekai first? 2014/9/20 21:12
hi I live in Osaka :) my English is poor but I'll use full of my power to tell you about Osaka!
Dotonbori is famous among foreigners, but I don't like Shinsekai so much because there is only one tower "tsutenkaku" there, other you don't have any good buildings or place to go :o
I recommend you Umeda and Tennoji, they are popular and big town, many people visit there everyday and always full of people. if you don't like busy town it will be not good, but I think "Abeno harukas" is good place to visit! (its taller than Tokyo tower! :300m)
by xxxyz rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka - Dotonbori or Shinsekai first? 2014/9/21 06:42
Umeda, Aquarium or Tennoji during the day; Go to Dotonbori in the evening :D
by aerond (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka - Dotonbori or Shinsekai first? 2014/9/22 02:56
Where is the favorite place in umeda n tennoji? How about the admission fee?
by sun (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka - Dotonbori or Shinsekai first? 2014/10/25 23:14
Hi Lynn,
If you have visited the Dotonbori & Shinsekai; how do you like it? Are these places famous for its variety of foods or what are their specialty? I wonder how would it be like in early Dec?
Is it easy to get around in Osaka within these places on foot?

Regards,
Fiona
by Fiona Tan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread