Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus timetables for Karuizawa area 2014/9/24 21:36
Hi,

I'm planning my third trip to Japan in late October/early November and I am considering a day trip to Karuizawa.

Does anyone have links to timetables for the Seibu Kogen Bus between Karuizawa and Onioshidashi Park, and the Kusakaru Kotsu bus between Karuizawa and Mine no Chaya?

I understand that some of these buses aren't very frequent so I was trying to find the timetables to see if a visit to Onioshidashi Park and/or Shiraito falls was feasible.

Searching the forum, I think I've found the timetable for the Shiraito bus here: http://www.kkkg.co.jp/download/img/2014rosen-bus-summer.png - if someone could confirm that this is correct, that would be great!

Unfortunately any links in old threads for the Onioshidashi bus timetable haven't worked, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Many Thanks,

Nikki.
by NikkiBee  

Re: Bus timetables for Karuizawa area 2014/9/25 10:32
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetables for Karuizawa area 2014/9/25 10:33
And the timetable you have found is valid until November 30, so it would be good for you.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetables for Karuizawa area 2014/9/25 17:50
Perfect, thanks ever so much!
by NikkiBee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread