Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

General enquiry specifically haruka -icoca 2014/9/30 16:43
Hi, I will be traveling to Kyoto this coming November for 5-6 days and i'm considering the haruka-icoca package which will include the return ticket from-to kansai airport and a prepaid card. My question is :
1) can I use the prepaid icoca card for both Osaka and Kyoto subways/train?
2) I will travel to Kyoto first. But the night before departure, I will be staying for a night in Osaka. Now, can I use the return ticket from Osaka to the airport (since i've used it from kansai to Kyoto directly upon arrival) ?
3) How do i get to Nara from Kyoto? the approximate fare? (also from Kyoto to osakananba/Osaka station)

by Elaine (guest)  

Re: General enquiry specifically haruka -icoca 2014/10/1 09:37
1. Yes, the ICOCA can be used in both Osaka and Kyoto.
2. Yes, the Haruka return ticket can be used from either Osaka or Kyoto.
3. Use hyperdia.com/en for travel times and prices. It can tell you everything!

Happy travels!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: General enquiry specifically haruka -icoca 2014/10/1 11:28
Thanks a whole lot! Just one more question,
For the full day bus pass in Kyoto @ 500Yen, do I have to buy the pass everyday at Kyoto station or buy a few and activate it on the day it is used? I will be staying at rokuharamitsu area (near kiyomizu).
by Elaine Yai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: General enquiry specifically haruka -icoca 2014/10/1 11:55
You can buy a few bus cards ahead and activate it on the day of use. You can find more travel information on my site www.rtp72.eu
by fareastcityhopper rate this post as useful

Re: General enquiry specifically haruka -icoca 2014/10/1 15:04
Thanks !

Checking our your site now :)
by Elaine (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread