Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flea Markets on October 11 and 12 2014/10/6 09:43
I was wondering if anyone knows what flea markets are being held this coming weekend in Tokyo and if it is likely that any of them will be cancelled due to the heavy rain today and tomorrow. Thank you!
by 56Premiere  

Re: Flea Markets on October 11 and 12 2014/10/6 12:23
Considering today's the 6th, you've got awhile for cleanup to happen. I don't expect any closures of flea markets or any other sights this coming weekend.

I don't know any flea markets near Tokyo proper, but I know of some nice ones on the outskirts. I guess it depends on how far you're willing to travel.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Markets on October 11 and 12 2014/10/6 21:56
Thanks for the reassurance. Does anyone know if Ohi Racetrack flea market is open this coming weekend and if it is Saturady or Sunday?
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Markets on October 11 and 12 2014/10/7 00:05
Oi Racecourse, October 11 and October 12 also has a free market.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Flea Markets on October 11 and 12 2014/10/7 00:41
Thank you! Ohi looks pretty big, do you know if it is usually same sellers Saturday and Sunday. Is one day better than the other for general household goods and collectibles?
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

reply to this thread