Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

odaiba night tours 2014/10/9 07:47
Do they still have the Odaiba/rainbow bridge night tours? I found a skybus Tokyo offering the Odaiba night tour but for November it seems to only run on Friday, sat and sunday nights. Sorry, can't read Japanese so not sure, can I sign up for the tour at the skybus ticket counter and is this counter located at the Mitsubishi Building?
by makikiboy  

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/9 12:28
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/9 12:46
There is no English guide, but there is a tour of the open bus in Hato bus.
It is held every day in November.
Please translate the translation services of the address here.
http://search.hatobus.co.jp/main/detail.php?id=17657
When you ride the Ferris wheel of Odaiba, it seems get off.

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/10 03:25
Thanks for responding. I did find the tour on the skybus site but while the site says that the odaiba evening tours are only on fri, sat, and sun in November I was hoping that maybe they would have the tour on other nights.

The hato tours won't work for me, I was looking at a night tour of odaiba and rainbow bridge area. hato only has daytime tours.
by makikiboy rate this post as useful

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/10 08:29
Address that you wrote above failed to link.
Please translate translation software the address above.
O sola mio of Hatobus, has a night tour to go to Odaiba.
However, interpretation is not riding. In addition, machine translation has not been installed.

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/11 23:54
Hi,

I believe that the Skybus tour that includes O-daiba (the one you linked), does only operate on Friday, Saturday, and Saturday nights during November.

The hato tours won't work for me, I was looking at a night tour of odaiba and rainbow bridge area. hato only has daytime tours.

Not sure where you got this impression. The tour that haro1210 linked takes place during the evening - 6.30 - 9pm, and operates everyday until the end of the year. Reservation is done over the internet, with the tour starting from the bus stops near Tokyo Station's Marunouchi South Gate.
by Aki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/11 23:55
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights*
by Aki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: odaiba night tours 2014/10/12 10:17
Thank you for your assistance. Is there English version of the site? The skybus has an English translation but I couldn't find one for Hato.
by makikiboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread